All members now have online access to Fisheries Oceanography, the leading fisheries oceanography journal with an impact factor of 1.832.
Are you getting the most from your online benefit?
Blackwell Synergy provides powerful search functions to help you find the articles you want to read
* Simple search by author or keyword through PubMed (MedLine), and CrossRef
* Advanced search by any key field
* All articles indexed in major search engines and linked to from library catalogues
Blackwell Synergy provides a range of article alerting services which you can sign up to, so you can choose how you want receive the information you need
* Table of Contents alerts : Be the first to know about newly-published articles in Fisheries Oceanography
* Online Early alerts : Get alerts when articles appear online ahead of an issue
* Citation tracking : Be alerted as soon as an article is cited by a new article on Blackwell Synergy, or in other journals through CrossRef
* Research alerts : Receive an update whenever a new article is published matching your saved search criteria
* RSS newsfeeds : Inbox overload? Then RSS could be the solution for you. RSS is a useful tool that allows the delivery of website content to your desktop via an RSS Reader. RSS newsfeeds are available for all of the alerts listed above
Create your own personal homepage 'My Synergy' to keep track of what you find useful
* Save your favourite articles and journals
* View your subscriptions
* Access your Pay Per View articles
* Save your searches
* Register and manage Table of Contents, Online Early, and Citation alerts.
* Change your password and update your other registration details.
Find all these services at